As winter begins to come to a close, many homeowners begin thinking about outdoor entertaining during the warm spring and summer months. If you are considering adding an outdoor kitchen to your home, there are a few things to consider.
- Do you want your outdoor kitchen to be attached to your home or separate?
- Will this are be used for entertaining?
- Is safety a priority for children?
- Do you want to wash hands or dishes outside?
- How much prep work do you plan on doing in your outdoor kitchen?
- Are you planning on eating outside?
- How many people will cook in your outdoor kitchen?
- What is to be stored in your outdoor kitchen?
- Is refrigeration a necessity?
- What do you want to be able to cook in your outdoor kitchen that you cannot with a regular grill?
- Grilling options; propane, charcoal or natural gas?
- How often are you planning on cooking outside or utilizing your outdoor kitchen?
- What is your budget?
Before doing anything, have a good idea of your wants and needs for the outdoor kitchen you desire. Don’t let outside influences such as neighbors houses influence you. Instead, ask yourself what is best for your homes architecture and existing landscaping. It is important to consider your budget and optimal function for your needs.
Here at Platinum Fence & Patio, we are the professionals. We can assist you in your specific needs for your outdoor kitchen as well as provide you with a gallery of previously constructed projects that can be personalized for you and your family. You outdoor kitchen should be a place for relaxation, let us help you get it there!